Friday, January 24, 2014

i remember a as a child playing with lincoln logs i had a twin sister so I always had someone to play with and build things with. I know have my own children and actually my own set of twins that love to build things. they are always stacking anything they can get ahold of. they love playing with legos and i have for a long time thought of getting them lincoln logs to play with as well. I feel they would truly enjoy playing with them and that it would further their imagination, and boy do they have that. we pretend quite  often of being other people and they love to dress up and play house or be butterflies, or princesses. Which oh yes leads to lots of laundry for mom to do but it sure is worth it to see their smiling faces. There favorite holiday of course would be halloween because the get to dress up and they definately get the use out of costumes because I let them play in them at the house. We enjoy having the fun times at home. Of course you should see the look on my oldest daughters face when they start mixing and matching costumes. she is 16 years old so of course everything is suppose to match and color coordinate and matching shoes. But we have fun anyway. She gets over it. I have a house full of girls so the fun, fighting and neverending laundry never stops. I remember when my oldest was little she used to play with building blocks. She has always been very to herself and find things to keep her occupied. she loves working with crafts and making gifts for friends and family. My middle daughter who is 7 years old enjoys playing with things like building blocks when cousins are over and occasionally plays with the twins but not as intense about it as they are. The lincoln blocks do kind of remind me though of a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment