Monday, January 27, 2014

Typology INTJ

So, I ended up with INTJ, which was kind of a surprise to me. While I can relate to some of the things there are quite a few I don't see in myself. I for one have never been a calm person. I am very quick to lose my temper and not one for not speaking my mind for the most part.

I am someone who is always thinking of the possibilities, and thinking of ideas to accomplish those possibilities. I do enjoy a challenge when it comes to certain things.

I am definitely an organizer. I cant stand to have things out of place, which is very difficult considering I have five children. I do like my independence and do not like to be told what to do. As I look more into this section I see that it pretty much hits me head on. This is so me. I do tend to look over people to get a task done and I am very bad about not considering others opinions. I do like to stay in control of my feelings and emotions.

When it comes to the learning part I see myself as a mixture of this. I do like to connect things to a larger picture, I seem to grasp the concepts better. I do not resist change though. I have learned that coming back to school later in life. Things have definitely changed. I do seem to study better independently. I like to be alone and quiet.

As far as when it comes to writing, I don't agree with any of it. I feel I struggle with my writing in every way. I hesitate on topics, and I am definitely a procrastinator when it comes to writing projects. I think a lot of it has to do with my feelings that it wont be good enough and just plain confidence.

I am kind of a hit and miss when it comes to work. I again am very organized when it comes to my work. I like things done a certain way and I have a hard time not going behind someone else and correcting things to the way I like them. I do have long term goals set and have a plan of accomplishing those plans. I do stay focused on task, it is always a goal for me to get done the task that need to be done and then whatever else there is time for can be done. You never know when something will happen and a schedule can get thrown off so I always try to get done the necessities first.

With teamwork, I am way off on these. I kind of just like to go with the flow when apart of a team or group. I don't have a problem delegating task, but I do have a problem with people that don't do their assigned jobs or task.

When it comes to certain things I do like being a leader. If it is something that I am comfortable in or knowledgeable I like to step up and I like to help show people how things are done that I have been doing for longer period of time. I do probably need to work on my communication at times and recognize the accomplishments of others.

I have to agree with the communication part. In that I do prefer direct and honest communication. Just tell me the truth. I would rather someone be completely honest with me and hurt me that way than to find that I have been lied too.

Oh I hate the decision making. I always fear if I make the decision it will turn out wrong. Maybe it is that I put to much thinking into it. I do always fear that the decision I make will affect people I care about in the wrong way. Of course my decision making is a lot different being a mom than when I was on my own.

I have to say that setting time for play has changed extremely since becoming a mother, as for myself. I do not have any problem setting time to watch my kids in their extracurricular activities but as for my own hobbies and the things that I used to enjoy have been shoved way to a back burner. I will one day have my time again but for now it is what is important to take care of my family.

Stress is something I have really been dealing with lately. I do not like last minute changes to schedules and having to cover something or find a way to make myself available for more than one thing. I am hard on myself when I don't do as well as I would like, and cannot stand to work in a messy environment. I have recently been trying different ways of dealing with this stress and not letting things get to me as much. Finally realized the stress wasn't worth it.

I would have to say I probably match this about 75%. There are some things I didn't realize I was like or did until looking at this test. Makes me realize in some areas I need to do some changing and some areas that I am happy I am like.

No comments:

Post a Comment